Dienstag, 30. September 2008

Templates, Templates, Templates...

...und ein paar LOs dazu...

Alle Templates stehen jetzt auch zum Download bereit (nur UFO-Files). Viel Spass damit.



Download


Credits:
stitches & rubberband by Gunhild Storeide
papers & elements from the Kit "Pour Toujour" by Moune and Thaliris
pic & Template #01 by me


Credits:
pic by Steven Meissner
curled ribbon and zigzag stitch by Gunhild Storeide
papers and elements from the kit Cérémonie by Joey (BG-paper recolored)
Template #02 by me



Credits:
papers and elements form the add-on "Little Woods" by Thaliris
pic & Template #03 by me

Credits:
papers & elements from Fall Festival by Shabby Princess
pics, long leaves & Template #04 by me




Credits:
papers: BerryGrungy by Queen Brat
evy&branch: FairyLand by Monica Digital Design
fowers: MagicGarden by Wimpsy Chopers Creations & SecretGarden by Becky Hales
pic & template #05 by me




Keine Kommentare: